For the month of June, Women Gather LA will partner with Heal the Bay for their Nothin' But Sand Beach Cleanup! Heal the Bay is an environmental nonprofit making Southern California coastal waters and watersheds safe, healthy and clean. This is a great event for the whole family! Supplies are provided!
Redondo Beach Pier s/s, Tower Ruby
George Freeth Way
on the beach next to Veteran's Park
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Our group is already registered with the Heal the Bay website! All you need to do is let us know you’re coming and we will send you a waiver for you to sign for you and your family. Questions? Please email email@example.com.
- Kids welcome with adult supervision
- Be prepared to be outside for 2-3 hours.
- Beach weather can be unpredictably hot or cold, so we recommend dressing in layers.
- We also encourage you to bring a filled reusable water bottle to stay hydrated, and to bring a snack in case you get hungry. Water is available at all cleanups.
- We also encourage carpooling, coming early to find street parking, riding a bike or walking if at all possible.
- Unfortunately, Heal the Bay is unable to waive beach parking fees. Parking can range from $5-20 on any given weekend.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Please fill in your information below and you’ll be redirected to the waiver form. Waiver forms must be printed and completed by each person and brought to the event.